Air India Ltd is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 180 ISO Trainee pilot vacancies. Candidates who are willing to apply for these jobs can check the Air India Recruitment 2015 notification available in our site. Aspirants who are searching for Government jobs in India can grab this opportunity. Candidates can also check the official website www.airindia.in for more details regarding the Recruitment. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Air India Recruitment 2015 are mentioned below.
Vacancy Details of Air India Recruitment
Indian Airlines Company has released notification for 180 pilot posts through Air India Recruitment 2015 Notification. Please follow the table below for Air India vacancy details of pilot posts in different categories.
Name of the Post
1. CPL Holders (IGRUA) - 90
2. CPL Holders (Open Market)- 90
Air India 2015 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are willing to apply for Air India jobs in India should met the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualifications released under Air India Recruitment 2015 .
Maximum age : 35 years.
For SC/ST , maximum age : 40 years.
For OBC candidates, maximum age : 38 years.
Age relaxations are applicable for Ex-Servicemen as per the government rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed Intermediate from recognized board.
Technical Qualification: Candidates must have knowledge in CPL/ATPL, C.O.P./R.T.R, Instrument rating on Multi-engine aircraft etc.
Air India Limited Recruitment Details
Name of the Organization: Air India Limited.
Name of the posts: Pilot posts.
No. of posts: 180.
Mode of application: Online.
Official Website: www.airindia.in
- Starting date for online application: 07/08/2015.
- Last date for online application: 27/08/2015.
- For Un reserved candidates: Rs. 1500/-.
- For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen: No application fee.
- Written Test.
- Psychometric Test.
- During Training period, candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs.25,000/- .
- During Contract Period, candidates will be paid Salary of Rs.80,000/-.
Application form: Application for pilot posts of Air India Recruitment 2015 will be available in the official website.
How to apply: Candidates applying for these jobs released under Air India Recruitment 2015 should follow the below steps for applying online.
- Login to the official website www.airindia.in
- Click on careers page tab and select the application form of relevant post.
- Before applying online, you must have valid email id and scanned passport size photograph.
- Fill the form in the given format.
- Make payment through Demand Draft in favour of Air India Limited, New Delhi.
- Take printouts of given documents for future use.
- Admit Cards of Air India Recruitment 2015
- After the closing date of online application, Air India Recruitment 2015 Admit cards are available in the official website. Candidates should login to the official website, open the careers page and download the admit cards of Air India 2015 using the given link. Admit cards of Air India Recruitment 2015 will be available few days before the written exam.
Air India Airlines Recruitment 2015 Results
After the recruitment process has completed, Air India Ltd will release the results of Air India Recruitment 2015 once the valuation has completed. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for pilot posts should check the official website for results. The complete details of Air India Airlines Recruitment 2015 results will be announced in our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.
Air India Recruitment 2015 for 180 Trainee posts
4/ 5BHAVESH PCHOTHANI