Central Teacher Eligibility Test (Sep) 2015 Results
The Central Board of Secondary Education is a Board of Education for public and private schools, under the Union Government of India. CBSE conducts the final examinations for Class 10 and Class 12 every year in the month of March. The results are announced by the end of May. Apart from these tests, CBSE also conducts the central teacher’s eligibility test and the Class X optional proficiency test. With the addition of NET in 2014, the CBSE has become the largest exam conducting body in the world.
ctet september 2015 result
Applicants will be able to access CTET Result 2015 as soon as it is published on the server. They will have to use roll number or date of birth to view individual mark along with merit list. At the moment, the authority is busy with script checking. It will take some time to complete checking process. It will publish compressive result as soon as all the process is completed. So, the applicants will have to stay patient till 30th October.
Latest Update (30/10/2015): Good News CTET Sept Result 2015 or CTET September Exam Score Card is now Declared my the authority members we have update direct link to check you result at end of this article ..!!
- ctet.nic.in september 2015 result
- Name of the organization: Central board of Secondary educational (CBSE)
- Name of the test: Central Teacher Eligibility Test
- Date of the test: 20th September
- Exam type: Objective type
- Papers: Paper I, II
- Cut off mark: 87-General, 85-OBC, 80-SC/ST
- CTET Sept 2015 Answer Key: Available
- Result date: 30th October
- Giving of TET Certificate: 26th November
- Website: www.ctet.nic.in | www.cbseresults.nic.in
Check CTET September 2015 Results (Direct Link Updated)
Official Website : www.ctet.nic.in | www.cbseresults.nic.in