Exam Pattern of GPSC Class 1 & 2 Main Exam
GPSC official website : www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
The GPSC Class 1 & 2 Exam consists of 3 Phases:
- Preliminary Test.
- Main Exam.
- Personal Interview.
The GPSC Class 1 & 2 Main Exam consists of the following features:
- The Exam consists of 5 papers.
- Papers 1, 2 & 3 are conventional type i.e. descriptive questions.
- Papers 4 & 5 are objective type i.e. Multiple Choice Questions.
- Paper 1 & 2 consists of languages and are of 3 Hours duration each.
- Paper 3 consists of optional chosen by the candidate and is of 200 marks.
- Paper 4 & 5 consists of General Studies and each is of 200 marks.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 900 marks.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer for papers 4 & 5.
Pattern of GPSC Class 1-2 Main Exam:
Number of Marks
Duration of the Exam
Written Test (Main)
General Studies 1
General Studies 2
Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the Written Test and Personal Interview