UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus 2015
UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus are updated here. Download UPSC IFS Mains Exam Syllabus & IFS Mains Exam Pattern from Recuitment.guru. Union Public Service Commission had released a recruitment Notification Recently. A Huge number of candidates who are interested in doing a job in Indian Forest Service had applied. Applicants had participated in the IFS Prelims Exam. UPSC recently declared IFS Prelims Exam Result. Now, the candidates who qualified in IFS Prelims Exam has started their, preparation for IFS Mains Exam. Are your Seeking for the UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern…….? Well, Recruitment.guru is providing UPSC IFS Mains Exam Syllabus pdf. So, Candidates who are preparing for the UPSC IFS Mains Exam can directly download UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus pdf & Exam Pattern.
UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination,Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination.
UPSC Syllabus for IFS Exam 2015
UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus Paper 1 & Paper 2 are enclosed below. Those who are searching for the UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus can download UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus & UPSC IFS Mains Exam Pattern and prepare well for the Exam.
UPSC IFS Exam mainly consists of 3 parts
- Part A is a Preliminary Exam consists of 2 papers: Paper 1&2
- Part B is a Mains Exam consists of General Engish, General Knowledge, Optional Subject.
- Part C is the Personality Test & Interview.
- UPSC IFS Prelims Exam has completed. Now, we are providing UPS IFS Mains Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Download UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus and Prepare well for the Exam.
Part-B UPSC IFS Mains Examination Syllabus:
- Paper I General English 300
- Paper II General Knowledge 300
- Paper III Optional Subject 1 200
- Paper IV Optional Subject 1 200
- Paper V Optional Subject 2 200
- Paper VI Optional Subject 2 200
UPSC IFS Part B—Main Examination
UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus:
- The standard of papers in General English and General Knowledge will be such as may be expected of a Science or Engineering graduate of an Indian University.
- The Scope of the Syllabus for optional subject papers for the examination is Broadly of the Honours Degree level i.e. A level Higher than the Bachelors Degree and lower than the Masters Degree.
- In the case of Engineering subjects, the level corresponds to the Bachelors Degree. There will be no practical examination in any of the subjects.
- Candidates will be required to write an essay in English.
- Other questions will be designed to test their understanding of English and workmanlike use of words.
- Passages will usually be set for summary or precis.
- General Knowledge including knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject.
- The paper will also include questions on Indian Polity including the political system and the Constitution of India, History of India and Geography of nature which the candidate should be able to answer without special study.
- The total number of questions in the question papers of optional subjects will be eight. All questions will carry equal marks.
- Each paper will be divided into two parts, viz. Part A and Part B, each part containing four questions.
- Out of eight questions, five questions are to be attempted. One question in each part will be compulsory.
- Candidates will be required to answer three more questions out of the remaining six questions, taking at least one question from each Part.
- In this way, at least two questions will be attempted from each Part i.e. one compulsory question plus one more.
- UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus for Optional Subjects
- UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus for All Optional Subject are enclosed in given table clearly. Candidates who have doubts upon optional subjects can get the complete information from here. Download UPSC IFS Mains Syllabus pdf for optional subjects are updated below. Download the New Exam Pattern & New UPSC IFS Mains Exam Syllabus pdf.
IFS Optional Subjects Syllabus
UPSC IFS optional Subjects consists of 14 Subjects they are as follows:
- It consists of 2 papers Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- The detailed information regarding Paper 1 & Paper 2 is enclosed in the below pdf.
2. Agricultural Engineering:
- It consists of 2 papers. In that paper, 1 consists of 2 sections A & B. Paper 2 also consists of 2 sections i.e., A & B.
- The Detailed Information regarding Paper 1 & Paper 2 is enclosed in below pdf.
- Paper 1 Section A consists of:
- Soil and Water Conservation
- Aerial Photography and Remote Sensing.
- Paper 1 Section B Consists of:
- Irrigation and Drainage
- Agricultural Structures.
- Paper 2 Section A Consists of:
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Paper 2 Section B Consists of:
- Agricultural Process Engineering
- Instrumentation and computer applications in Agricultural Engineering.
3. Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science:
Paper I Topics:
- Animal Nutrition
- Trends in protein nutrition
- Minerals in animal diet
- Vitamins, Hormones and Growth Stimulating, substances
- Advances in Ruminant Nutrition-Dairy Cattle
- Advances in Non-Ruminant Nutrition-Poultry
- Advances in Non-Ruminant Nutrition
- Advances in Applied Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology
- Growth and Animal Production
- Milk Production and Reproduction and Digestion
- Environmental Physiology
- Semen quality
- Livestock Production and Management
- Commercial Dairy Farming
- Commercial meat, egg and wool production
- Feeding and management of animals.
- Genetics and Animal Breeding
- Population Genetics Applied to Animal Breeding
- Breeding Systems.
Paper II Topics:
1.Health and Hygiene
- Histology and Histological Techniques
- Bovine Anatomy-Regional Anatomy
- Anatomy of Fowl
- Physiology of blood and its circulation, respiration; excretion, Endocrine glands in health and disease
- Blood constituents
- Endocrine glands
- General knowledge of pharmacology and therapeutics of drugs
- Veterinary Hygiene with reference to water, air and habitation.
- Animal Diseases
- Veterinary Public Health
- Veterinary Jurisprudence
- Milk and Milk Products Technology
- Milk Technology
- Milk Products Technology.
- Meat Hygiene and Technology
- Meat Hygiene
- Meat Technology
- Poultry Products Technology
- Rabbit/Fur Animal farming
BOTANY: Paper I
- Microbiology and Plant Pathology
- Phanerogams: Gymnosperms
- Plant Utility and Exploitation
- Cell Biology
- Genetics, Molecular Biology and Evolution
- Plant Breeding, Biotechnology and Biostatistics
- Physiology and Biochemistry
- Ecology and Plant Geography.
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding
- Solid State
- The gaseous state
- Thermodynamics and statistical thermodynamics
- Phase equilibria and solutions
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface phenomena and catalysis
- Bio-inorganic chemistry
- Coordination chemistry
- General chemistry of ‘f’ block elements
- Non-Aqueous Solvents.
Paper – II:
- Delocalised covalent bonding
- Reaction mechanisms
- Reactive intermediates
- Substitution reactions
- Elimination reactions
- Addition reactions
- Pericyclic reactions
- Chemistry and mechanism of reactions
- Polymeric Systems
- Physical chemistry of polymers
- Preparation and properties of polymers
- Synthetic uses of reagents
- Principles of spectroscopy and applications in structure elucidation
- Rotational spectra
- Vibrational spectra
- Electronic spectra
- Nuclear magnetic resonance
- Mass spectra
- Electron spin resonance.
PAPER-I Section A
- Fluid and Particle Dynamics
- Mass Transfer
- Heat Transfer
- Noval Separation Processes
- Process Equipment Design
- Process Dynamics and Control.