13/02/2016. SSC CGL 2016 is for various vacancies in many department/ministries/offices/cadre of central government. If you wish to work in central government and want to go through SSC CGL then it is golden chance for you as no interviews will be held, only written examination. Read more details carefully below:
Reservation: For SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-Servicemen and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates as per would be determined as per communicated by Indenting Ministries/Departments/ Offices/ Cadres,as per extant Government Orders.
Age Relaxation: As communicated to different departments/ Ministries/ Offices/ Cadre as per Government rules.
Application Fee: Male candidates from unreserved and OBC category should Deposit fee in State Bank Of India either by challan generated online or via SBI Net Banking. SC/ST/ ex- Servicemen and females are exempted from fee.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to submit Online Application : 13.02.2016
- Last Date to submit Online Application (Part-I) : 10.03.2016
- Last Date to submit Online Application (Part-II) : 14.03.2016
- Written Exam (Paper-I) : 08.05.2016 & 22.05.2016
- Written Exam (Paper-II) : 13.08.2016 & 14.08.2016
Scheme Of Examination:
Exam will be in 3 tiers:
- Tier -I: Written Examination (Objective Multiple choice type questions)
- Tier -II: Written Examination (Objective Multiple choice type questions). To appear in Tier – II you need to qualify Tier – I.
- Computer proficiency test/ skill test (whereever needed)
- Document Verification
- Candidate’s names who qualify for Tier – I , will be published in employment new along with details for Tier – II exam.
More Details See In Advertisement Here