GPSC is also known as Gujarat Public Service Commission and it was established on 1st may 1960 as per the provision of the Constitution of India. Every year the Organization conducts the recruitment examination to hire the capable and talented applicants on various vacant positions. Gujarat Public Service Commission categorizes various employment tests for unemployed candidates whose wish to obtain government jobs in recognized organization and get suitable posts as per their skills
- Examinees follow the below given steps to check the outcome of interview.
- First of all go to the official website of Gujarat Public Service Commission which is gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Then move the cursor on ‘Results’ section and press on ‘Result of interview.
- Choose the appropriate link in the interview section to check the final outcome of exam.
- As you press on that link A PDF, containing the name of the selected candidates will open on yourscreen.
- Download it or take the printout of it for future use.
Note:Candidates can download the merit list directly from here by using this Official Notice. If you want to getfurther details in regard of GPSC Result 2016 you may join us on Facebook and Google Plus. You can bookmark www.edumatireals.in to get instant result.