on its official website www.gujpostexam.com apply online now. Gujarat Post Postman & Mail guard Recruitment 2016 for SSC/10th Pass Candidates: Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals, to fill up the following posts in the Postman and Mail Guard cadre in Postal/Railway Mail Service division in Gujarat Postal Circle under Direct Recruitment i.e. from open market by holding aptitude test/examination. Last date of online application is 11th April, 2016. For more details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, application procedure, application fee etc. are given below.
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2016 Details:
Notification No.- R&E/2-9/DR/2015-16
Advt Date: 12.03.2016
- Total Posts: 1242
1. Postman – 1220
2. Mail Guard in RMS – 22
Scale of Pay –
1. Postman : Rs. 5200-20200 with a grade pay of Rs. 2000/- + Admissible allowances.
2. Mail Guard : Rs. 5200-20200 with a grade pay of Rs. 2000/- + Admissible allowances.
Age Limit– 18 to 27 years for unreserved (UR) applicants.
(1) For Postman : Matriculation from recognized Board/University.
(2) For Mail Guard: Matriculation from recognized Board/University.
Howo to apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through official website www.gujpostexam.com on or before last date of Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2016.
- Date & Time of Start Of Online Registration- 12.03.2016, 00:00 Hrs
- Date of Start of Deposition of Fee at e- payment Post Offices- (Office Hours) 12.03.2016
- Date & Time of start of Online submission of Application- 12.03.2016, 00:00 Hrs
- Date & Time of Closure of Online Registration- 11.04.2016, 23.00 Hrs
- Last Date of Deposition of Fee at e payment Post Offices- (Office Hours) 14.04.2016
- Date & Time of closure of Online Submission of application- 11.04.2016, 23:00 hrs
- he selection will purely on merit basis which will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Aptitude test separately for each category following the prescribed rule procedure on the subject.
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks in Aptitude test and they are standing in the lastposition in the merit list than it is clearly stated that the candidate senior in age will be considered for selection.
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks in aptitude test and they are standing in the lastposition in the merit list and their age are also the same, then candidate who secured higherpercentage in the matriculation will be considered for selection.
Pattern & Syllabus of examination:
The applicants shall be subjected to an aptitude Test (Multiple Choice Questions) with total 100
marks covering the following subjects/topics. Aptitude test will be comprising 4 parts (part A,
B,C(i) & C (ii).
- The duration of the aptitude test will be for 2 hours (120 minutes). There is no negative marking.
- The part A and B of the aptitude test will be in bilingual i.e. English & Gujarati.
Qualifying Marks: The qualifying marks in each part and aggregate is as under:
Centre of Aptitude Test/Examination: (i) Ahmedabad (ii) Rajkot & (iii) Vadodara cities of Gujarat.
Read Full Notification : Click Here
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2016 for Postman, Mailguard | Total Posts: 1242 | Last Date : 11.04.2016 | Educational : 10 Pass
4/ 5BHAVESH PCHOTHANI