The IELTS test in Canada and remembered the following Speaking questions:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Where do you live now?
- Is it a house or an apartment?
- Can you describe your place?
- What do you like about your house?
- What would you like to change there? Why?
- Do you use a computer?
- Do you prefer working on the computer or in another way?
- Why do you think computers are good?
- What would you like to learn about computers?
Talk about your favorite toy as a child. Please say
- What was it?
- Who gave it to you and when?
- How did you feel about it?
- Why do you still remember it?
- Do you think toys are better or worse today than in the past?
- What types of toys should parents buy for their kids?
- What would you prefer, fun or learning toys? Why?
- Do you think people spend too much money on toys nowadays?
- Is there an intellectual connection between toys and kids?
- What kind of music do you like?
- How often do you listen to it?
- Do you still listen to the same music as when you were younger?