checked online only by entering roll number and date of birth. No JEE Main 2016 Score Card will be dispatched to the candidates and they are advised to download it, when available.
|JEE Main 2016 Result declared|
CBSE will also declare the cutoff for appearing in JEE Advanced 2016 along with the JEE Main Result. JEE Advanced will be conducted for offering admissions to all Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). As many as 2,00,000 candidates will be shortlisted from different categories for appearing in this national level entrance exam. Qualified candidates have to register for appearing in the exam from April 29, 2016.
Click Here For Latest ENG Jobs
How to check JEE Main 2016 Result:
- JEE Main 2016 examinees will have to enter their JEE Main 2016 Roll Number and Date of Birth (DOB) in order to check their JEE Main 2016 Result.
- After entering these particulars, JEE Main 2016 online and offline test takers will get JEE Main 2016 Result which includes Score Card of examinees/their actual marks obtained in the exam out of a total of 360 marks.
- JEE Main 2016 Result is announced in 2 parts - JEE Main Score and All India Rank.
- Along with JEE Main 2016 Result (Score Card), the exam conducting authority will also release cutoff for JEE Advanced 2016, which will decide the eligibility of JEE Main 2016 test takers for appearing in JEE Advanced 2016 for admissions to IITs.
- JEE Main 2016 Score will be calculated on the basis of performance of a candidate in each section of JEE Main 2016 offline and online exam, while JEE Main 2016 All India Ranks will be prepared by considering JEE Main 2016 Score and Normalized Marks of Class XII in the ratio of 60:40.