UPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released in the month of April 2016. Union Public Service Commission has published this advertisement under the Advt no. 07/2016 to fill 49 vacancies of Lecturer (Various Engineering Departments), Training Officers, Deputy Legislative Counsel & Other posts. Aspirants who were searching for UPSC Jobs may apply for these UPSC Lecturer Jobs released under UPSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this UPSC Lecturer Posts through UPSC Training OfficerRecruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in for more details regarding the UPSC Notification 2016. The Last Date for Submission of UPSC Online Application is 28th April 2016. Other details like UPSC Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding UPSC Scientist SB Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Application Mode: Online.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Job Category: UPSC Jobs.
Also Check : PGVCL (Paschim Gujarat Vidyut Sahayak )published notification for recruitment of 205 Posts 2016 | Last date : 02/05/2016
No. of Vacancies: 49 Posts.
1. Scientist SB (Non-destructive)- 01 Post
2. Scientist SB (Mechanical)- 01 Post
3. Deputy Legislative Counsel (Grade-III of Indian Legal Service)- 03 Posts
4. Training Officers (Principle of Teaching-General)- 10 Posts
5. Lecturers in Computer Engineering- 06 Posts
6. Lecturers in Information Technology- 06 Posts
7. Lecturers in Civil Engineering- 05 Posts
8. Lecturers in Chemical Engineering- 06 Posts
9. Lecturer in Electronics & Communication Engineering- 01 Post
10. Lecturers in Mechanical Engineering- 03 Posts
11. Lecturers in Electrical Engineering- 07 Posts
Age Limit for UPSC Training Officer Recruitment
- For Posts 1,2, 5 to 11: Maximum Age: 35 years.
- For Post 3: Maximum Age: 50 years.
- For Post 4: Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for UPSC Scientist SB Recruitment
- For Posts 1,2: Candidates must pass Masters Degree in Physics or degree in Mechanical/Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.
- For Post 3: Applicants should possess Bachelor Degree in Law from recognized University.
- For Posts 4: Aspirants must have passed Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering, etc from a recognized university/institution.
- For Posts 5 to 11: Candidates must pass Bachelors Degree in the relevant field from a recognised university.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for UPSC Lecturer Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Recruitment Test (RT).
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Make fee payment through online or offline mode at any branch of SBI.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
- To Apply Online for UPSC Scientist SB Recruitment 2016, Click the below link
Last Date (Online Recruitment Application):- 28-04-2016
UPSC Online Application for Lecturer & Other Posts
More Govt Jobs Click Here