The NVS written examination for recruitment to Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Third Language Teacher, Principal Assistant Commissioner and Miscellaneous Categories posts is likely to be held in the month of November or December 2016. The written test expected to organize in 42 cities. Name of these cities mentioned below. Applicants, kindly note that the center for written examination of Assistant Commissioner and Principals posts will be at Delhi only. The written examination for all the posts will conduct in same day. The authority will soon declare Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Exam 2016 Dates and timetable through their official site. All the candidates are requested to prepare as per prescribed exam pattern and syllabus available in the notification. The written test for PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Teachers and TGTs will consist of one paper i.e. General Paper. It will have objective type multiple choice questions of 200 marks. The questions will ask from the subjects like General English/ Hindi, General Awareness, General Intelligence, Numerical Ability & Reasoning, Teaching Aptitude and concerned subject knowledge. All are suggested to refer syllabus, previous year papers, study materials, etc. before writing the test.
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) had released a recruitment notification to fill in the vacancies of the Assistant Commissioner,Principal,PGTs,TGTs,Misc Categories of Teacher,TGTs (III Language) all state and received online applications from the eligible aspirants . The Commission had scheduled to conduct the written Test to shortlist the applicants on December 04, 2016 & December 11 ,2016 .The admit card link for the written exam had been activated now by the NVS. Hence the aspirants those who had applied for the recruitment are advised to download the NVS Admit Card 2016 from the direct link given at www.mecbse.gov.in.
Name of the Organization: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Page Details: Admit Card/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticket
Official Online Portals: www.mecbsegov.in | www.nvshq.org
Total Vacancies: 2072
- The examination will conduct for the following posts:
- Assistant Commissioners
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- TGT (Third Language Teachers)
- Miscellaneous Categories
- Exam Name: Written Test
Name of the Examination Centers:
Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Amritsar, Lucknow, Ajmer, Madurai, Allahabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Muzzafarpur, Bhopal, Nagpur, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Chandigarh/Panchkula/Mohali, Pune, Chennai, Port Blair, Dehradun, Raipur, Delhi, Ranchi, Faridabad, Shimla, Gurgaon, Trivendrum, Ghaziabad, Visakhapatnam, Noida, Shillong, Guwahati, Kohima, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Aizwal, Jabalpur, Siliguri, Jaipur, Agartala, Jammu, and Panaji (Goa).
NVS Recruitment 2016 Exam Schedule:-
- Open the official web page or open a link placed below.
- In a homepage, press on a link named as “Download NVS Hall Ticket for Principals Teachers Recruitment Examination, 2016”.
- Now a login page will appear on your screen.
- Insert your Login ID Number, Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy) or Password whichever required in a login page.
- Verify filled up details and then press “Login” button.
- In a new tab, your admit card in pdf format will display after a valid submission of the details.
- Check out the information given in hall ticket for your knowledge.
- Download the call letter pdf file and save it to the desktop.
- Print one or two copies to take part in the written examination.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti(NVS) Admit Card 2016 Download For NVS TGT PGT Exam @ www.mecbsegov.in
4/ 5BHAVESH PCHOTHANI