More News

ST ma 611 jagya mate 7967 umedvaro parixa aapshe.

ST ma 611 jagya mate 7967 umedvaro parixa aapshe.
Kai Catogary na common paper e mate juo news.
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) is a passenger transport organisation providing bus services both within Gujarat and neighbouring states.
GSRTC came into existence on 1st May, 1960 on formation of Gujarat. From a modest begining of 7 divisions, 76 depots and 7 divisional workshops and a fleet of 1,767 buses it has gone to,
16 Divisions126 Depots226 bus stations1,554 pick up stands8,000 busesThis remarkable growth is an outcome of unflagging effort of more than 50,000 workforce, dynamic management and sustained support from the state govt. It has built up formidable technical facilities.
These are:
Three level maintenance and repair facility- 126 depot workshops, 16 divisional workshops and a central workshop.7 tyre retreading plant.Bus body building plant (1000 bus bodies/ year).Ticket printing press.
Information Technology E-Governance / Existing Systems:
Successful implementation of “Conductor Way Bill Accounting System” at 125 Depots.Central Office, Central Stores, all 16 Divisional Offices and 100 Depots are connected with GSWAN (Gujarat State Wide Area Networking).Computerized Pass Issue System has been introduced for Daily & Student passes.7700 Electronic Ticketing Machines have been introduced in all 7000 Schedules.First in country to introduce GPS/GIS based Bus Tracking & Monitoring System in luxury buses.Central Stores and all Divisional Stores have been computerized. Inventory Management System has been implemented successfully.Laboratory testing analysis at Central Store has been computerized.Pay Bill and Provident Fund System of all employees has been computerized.Statistical analysis has been carried out through computerized system.E tendering process has been established.Bio Matrix attendance system has been established at all divisional offices and central offices.GSRTC have launched its own website www.gsrtc.in. Online time table for express services has been uploaded on website and also through SMSInternet based online passenger reservation system for passengers as well as E-Ticketing for Public.Internet based online passenger reservation system for passengers as well as E-Ticketing for Public.Implementing “Automatic driver testing system” for driving skill test.Recruiting “Online Recruitment for staff” for all categories.GSRTC Starts RFID Public smart card base passes for daily passenger.Future Project:
Integrated Depot Management System consisting of all activities of Depot level is under development.GSRTC intend to establish Online Bus Tracking System in its all buses.Online Fleet Management system with public information.Public entertainment system in buses as well as it major bus stations.

611 vacancy same 7969 candidates exam aapsheTotal 12 lakh 87 hajar form bharaya hata jeni same 7967 candidates exam mate select thaya che1 jagaya ni same 15 candidates ne bolvaya che

How To Calculate Merit Of GSRTC Post

Dhoran 12 na 50 % Ane Master Degree Na 20 % Total 70 % Merit banavi candidates Written exam Mate Bolvya che

Exam Date : 14-11-2016
Read full news : Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gujarat Jobs

Sponsored Ad

CCC Exam Update

M.S. University CCC Exam Date 14 & 15, December-2016 Candidates List / Hall Ticke @ msubaroda.ac.in

M.S. University CCC Exam Date 14 & 15, December-2016  Candidates List / Hall Ticket – http://msubaroda.ac.in/ : M.S. University detail...