SSB Recruitment 2017 → 872 Head Constable, SI & ASI Vacancies: Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Office of the Director General, Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), New Delhi has displayed 872 vacant seats for Sub-Inspector (Communication), Assistant Sub- Inspector (Communication), Head Constable vacancies in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) on temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format within 30 days from date of advt. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read SSB original job notification before applying for the desired post.
SSB Jobs Opening Details:
SSB Recruitment 2017 under Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. 872 Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector & Head Constable Posts.
Total No of Posts: 872
Name of the Posts:
1. Sub-Inspector (Communication): 16 Posts
2. Assistant Sub- Inspector (Communication): 110 Posts
3. Head Constable: 746 Posts
- For post 1 candidates must have acquired Degree in Electronics or Telecommunication or Science with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from a recognized university or Institute or equivalent
- For post 2 candidates must have acquired Matric with Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication, 10+2 or Intermediate with 50% marks
- For post 3 candidates must have acquired Matriculation or equivalent, ITI in Electronics or Intermediate or 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- For Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector : 18 to 25 years
- For Head Constable : 18 to 23 years
Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2017 — 872 Head Constable, SI & ASI Posts
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST Category : 05 years
- OBC Category : 03 years
SSB Recruitment: Important Dates
Last Date: 30-01-2017
SSB Recruitment 2017: Pattern & Syllabus
- Exam pattern for Sashastra Seema Bal Constable ASI and SI 2017 :-
- The exam paper contains of Multiple choice questions.
- There are Two Papers Paper I and Paper II
- Each paper contains 100 questions
- Each question carries one mark
- Duration of time will be 2 hours for each paper
- Trade Test will be carried out for Constable.