Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd. (GETCO) is a leading ISO 9001:2008 State utility in Transmission Business having its Head Quarter at Vadodara. It has strong work force of 12,000 employees with its transmission network spread over Gujarat State for power evacuation from generating stations and transmitting to DISCOMs.
As we are on high growth trajectory and need to strengthen our manpower strength, we invite applications from young and energetic engineering graduate and Diploma Holders to go through selection procedure and take up challenging task in GETCO. The Below vacancies shall occur at various field offices of the Company and these posts are transferable within the Company.
The Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd. (GETCO) has released an employment notification inviting candidates to apply for the positions of Vidyut Sahayak (Jr Engineer- Electrical / Civil) & Plant Operator This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for GETCO jobs 2017.Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 25-01-2017 .Candidate is advised to visit official GETCO Recruitment 2017 notification before applying for this post.more detailed information regarding educational qualification,age limit,selection procedure,how to apply ,last date for GETCO Recruitment 2017 are mentioned below.
GETCO Recruitment 2017 for Vidyut Sahayak (Jr Engineer- Electrical / Civil) & Plant Operator Posts @www.getcogujarat.com
Name of the Posts for GETCO Recruitment 2017
1. Vidyut Sahayak (Jr Engineer- Electrical / Civil) --- 48 Posts
2. Plant Operator --- 17 Posts
VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ENGINEER – ELECTRICAL & CIVIL)
- B.E. (Electrical / Civil) / B. Tech (Electrical / Civil) full time Regular Course
- Only from Recognized University with minimum
- 60% for UR & PH Category Candidates,
- 55% for Reserved Category Candidates
- Aggregate of 7th and 8th Semester, First Trial without ATKT (Passed
- examination in First attempt)
2. Age limit: (As on the date of issuance of the advertisement i.e. 04.01.17)
- 30 years for UR Category Candidates.
- 35 years for SC / ST / SEBC candidates.
- 40 Years for PH Candidates.
- Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be given as under:
3. Period of Engagement:
- Two Years as Vidyut Sahayak
4. Fixed Remuneration per month
- 1st year - Rs. 21550/-
- 2nd year - Rs. 23550/-
At present 41(Electrical) and 07(Civil) vacancies are available and approximately 50 vacancies are likely to occur during the year. The Vacancies likely to occur in future may vary as per requirement of GETCO and prevailing roster position as well as government policies at relevant time.
* State Government policy for reservation of women shall be followed.
* State Government Domicile Policy shall be followed.
GETCO Recruitment 2017 General Instruction :
1. Candidates are required to submit ONLINE Application compulsorily.
2. 5% marks (of secured marks in online test) over and above actual marks secured shall be added for Widow Candidates. Widow Candidates, if remarried shall not be given advantage of grace of 5 % marks. Further, Widow Candidates shall categorically state so and inform if they are remarried with necessary documentary proofs.
3. The candidates shortlisted for online test/interview on basis of their “online applications” shall be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificate and subsequently, the original certificates for verification as and when required.
4. The Candidates securing minimum 50 marks in written test for unreserved category and 45 marks in written test for reserved category shall be considered in Zone of Consideration. However, mere appearance of name in the selection/Result does not confer any right and the actual appointment will depend upon the availability of vacancies and roster position.
5. The Management reserves the right to short-list, select and rejects any candidates for Online Test / Interview as the case may be for selection.
6. The Management reserves the right to cancel the Selection List / Waiting List at any time at it’s sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof.
7. Knowledge of Computer operations and Gujarati language is essential.
8. The selected Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer – Electrical / Civil) shall be appointed for a duration of two years and shall be considered for appointment to the post of Jr. Engineer in the pay scale of Rs.17300-38610 on regular cadre establishment subject to satisfactorily completion of the period of two years as Vidyut Sahayak based on their performance.
9. Filling up of the post is at the discretion of Management based on suitably of candidates. The management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, made be final and management will not entertain any enquiry or correspondence in this regard.
10. The candidates working in Government / Semi Government or PSU Organization shall have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the concerned organization at the time of Online Test / Interview as the case may be, failing which their candidature will be disqualified.
11. If the selected candidate working in any company or organization, he/she shall have to produce relieving letter from the previous employer at the time of resuming their duty, failing which their appointment order will be cancelled.
12. The post of Jr. Engineer and Plant Operator grade I are transferable under the jurisdictions of GETCO.
13. Canvassing in any form shall debar the candidate from selection.
14. In case of name or caste differ due to marriage or other reason in educational certificates, attach the copy of Gazette for transfer of name or caste, failure of which the candidature for the further process will be rejected.
15. Caste (Roster category) Certificate of Gujarat State only will be considered.
16. SEBC candidates who fulfills the qualification and age criteria shall have to submit Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued (in Gujarati – પરિરિષ્ટ - ”ક” on or after 01.04.2016 by Competent Authority of Gujarat State, to be considered.
17. For VSJE – Electrical: - One Leg (OL) & Hearing Handicapped (HH), For VSJE – Civil: One arm (OA), One Leg (OL) & Hearing Handicapped (HH), Physically Handicapped candidates can apply and shall have to submit Certificate of Civil Surgeon, indicating existing Percentage of disability. Their applications will be considered as per rules of the Company.
18. No any travelling fare will be paid to any candidates for attending the online Test / Interview as the case may be.
19. No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc is acceptable.
Send your application to given address : Candidates meeting the above criteria must send their printout of the applicationform along with the certified copies of the following documents to the Deputy General Manager & HOD (HR), Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporate Ltd., Corporate office, Sardar Patel Vidyut Bhavan, 9th Floor , Race course,Vadodara 390007 on or before 03.02.17 by RPAD or Speed post super scribing the envelop as “Application for the Post of VS JE (Electrical /Civil) /“Application for the post of PO – I” along with Registration ID.
Important Dates for GETCO Recruitment 2017
Last date for submission of online application : 25-01-2017
Important Links for GETCO Recruitment 2017
GETCO Recruitment 2017 For 65 Posts @ www.getcogujarat.com
4/ 5BHAVESH PCHOTHANI