JEE Main Admit Card 2017 - The admit card of JEE Main 2017 is now available from March 14 onwards. To download JEE Main 2017 admit card, candidates have to enter their application number, date of birth and security pin. JEE Main admit card 2017 is available in online mode only. Applicants have to note that the admit card of JEE Main 2017 will not be sent individually to any applicant. It is important for all of the applicants to keep JEE Main 2017 admit card safe till the counselling and admission procedure is completed. The admit card of JEE Main 2017 carries applicant's name, exam timings, centre details, application number and more information. The admit card is an important document that all applicants will have to bring to the examination centre. Candidates who forget their JEE Main hall ticket or are unable to produce the same at the examination hall will not be allowed to sit for the JEE Main exam. Applicants will have to bring their identity proof to the exam centre along with JEE Main 2017 admit card
JEE Main 2017 Admit Card has been released by the authority on 14th March 2017. JEE Main 2017 is a national level entrance test for engineering aspirants. It is conducted once n a year. This examination is organized by the CBSE Board for providing admission in engineering & architecture courses offered by top colleges of the country. Only eligible candidates can download the admit card. Candidates seeking admission in B.Tech and B.Arch courses in the top colleges of the country can appear the JEE Main 2017. Through this article, candidates can check details regarding JEE Main 2017 Admit Card.
Candidates may check the entire date schedule from here:
- Release of Admit Card 14th March, 2017
- JEE Main offline exam (Pen and Paper Based exam) 2nd April 2017
- JEE Main online exam (Computer Based exam) 8th & 9th April, 2017
- Display of answer key & OMR sheet 18th – 20th April 2017
- Result declaration (paper 1) 27th April 2017
- Declaration of All India Rank for JEE Main (Paper 2) 27th May 2017
- Counselling schedule first week of July, 2017
How to download JEE Main Admit Card 2017?
- The following steps can be used by the applicants to download the admit card of JEE Main 2017.
- The link to download JEE Main 2017 Admit Card is available below.
- The applicants will be redirected to the admit card portal.
- Enter JEE Main 2017 Application Number, date of birth and security pin in the admit card window
- Click on “Submit” button.
- The admit card will be reflected on your computer screen. Check and ensure that all the details on it are correct and download it. After downloading take a print out for future use.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
JEE Main Admit Card 2017
4/ 5Bhavesh Chothani