Chief Minister Mr. Vijay Rupani announced : some very important decisions which have been implemented on an urgent basis for the flood affected areas of Gujarat thereby depicting his sensitivity towards the welfare of the people of Gujarat. www.Edumatireals.in is very popular educational website in Gujarat. We Published daily educational news, New jobs, CCC, Results, Call Letters, Jobs in Gujarat, Bank jobs in Gujarat,Bank Jobs in India, GK ,GK Gujarat, Current Affairs, Daily Current Affairs,technology news,cricket news in Our website. we are also updates latest Gujarat all competitive study materials,PSI /ASI Bharti Study Materials, TET TAT HTAT Study Materials ,GPSC Study Materials, CCC Exam Study Materials, GPSC Class 1-2 Exam Latest Study Materials , GSRTC Conductor Exam Study Materials in www.Edumatireals.in, We are Also Published Upcoming GSEB TET Exam 2017 ,GSEB TAT Exam 2017, GPSC Various Exam 2017, GSSSB Exam 2017,Talati Bharti 2017, Junior Clerk Bharti 2017, Vidyasahayak Bharti 2017,HTAT Bharti 2017, TAT Bharti 2017, GSERB Shikshan Sahayak Bharti 2017… Virginia Register Free Domains Better Conference Calls Futuristic Architecture Mortgage Adviser Car Donate Virtual Data Rooms Online College Course Automobile Accident Attorney Auto Accident Attorney Car Accident LawyersData Recovery Raid Criminal lawyer Miami Motor Insurance Quotes
The decisions are as under
- The families of the deceased people shall receive an aid of Rs. 4 lakhs from the state government. In addition to that, a sum of Rs. 2 lakh shall also be given from the Prime Minister's relief fund which means that a sum of Rs. 6 lakhs in total shall be allocated to the families of the deceased.
- Distribution of fodder in the flood affected areas of Banaskantha and patan for the livestock as and when reijuired.
- 150 teams in Banaskantha and Patan shall carry out surveys on an urgent basis to record the number of deaths of livestock and complete all the req uired work in 4 days.
- The Surat Municipal Corporation and the vadodara Municipal Corporation shall be actively working to spray the necessary medicines in the urban areas to prevent the spread of diseases during rains.
- The Chief Executive Officer (C. E. O) of Gujarat Municipal Finance Board and three chief Officers have been given the re sponsibility to supervise the aforesaid and ensure effective implementation of the same.
Today's Honorable Chief Minister Mr. Vijay Rupani announced some very important decisions
4/ 5BHAVESH PCHOTHANI