New Delhi. Launched on July 21st the phone. JIO Phone has been launched at the AGM organized by Reliance Jio on the occasion of completion of 40 years of Reliance Industries Limited. This live phone has been launched for free for customers, but you will have to deposit a security deposit of 1500 rupees, which you will get back after 3 years. Let's know which tariffs have been launched for this phone. Reliance Jio has launched the 4G live phone, which costs Rs 0. Now registration for this phone has already started. For this, you have to give information like your name, mobile number and email ID. Through this, your phone will not be booked, but it will be your registration only. Booking will begin on August 24. Let's know the complete process of registr ation.
- Such register registration
- First visit JIO's website at www.jio.com.
- There will be a banner of a live smartphone on the home page.
- There you have to click on keep me post.
- After this, the page with registration will open before you.
- On the registration page, you will have to give your name, mobile number and email ID and your registration will be done.
- After registration, you will receive a message from Reliance Jio on your mobile number.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
How to register for the phone, this is the right way
4/ 5BHAVESH PCHOTHANI