IB Recruitment 2017 – 1430 ACIO Grade II Executive Posts | Apply Online Intelligence Bureau (IB), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India has released job notification for direct recruitment to 1430 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade II/ Executive. In order to be Govt jobs eligible for the recruitment. IB has issued Notification 2017 regarding Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive & Various Job Openings. Eligible Candidates can Apply Online Through Official website
The Minimum Age can be 18 Years and Maximum Age could be 28 Years. While to get the age relaxation check the notification which we have attached at the end of the article. Candidates need to remember that they have to face the Recruitment rounds to get placed in the organization. As per the information in the Recruitment notification, candidates will face a Written Test, Skill Test, Language Test, and a Personal Interview. After clearing each round only the applicant will be forwarded to the final stage. Aspirants should note that this whole Recruitment process will be taken place under surveillance of the officials of Intelligence Bureau. we insist on being prepared to face any kind of rounds that will be conducted by the Officials of the Intelligence Bureau. For more exact and accurate information we suggest all the contenders, to go through this article or read the official IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 Notification which the candidates can find at the end of the post. Remember that the applications are going to available from 12th August 2017
Posts: Assistant Central Intelligence Officers (ACIO)
Educational Qualification :
- Essential : Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Desirable : Knowledge of computers.
Age Limit: Between 18 to 27 Years
Application Fee :
- Rs. 100/- for Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category
- All SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 12-08-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-09-2017
- Last Date to pay Application fees online: 05-09-2017
- Admit Card download: Sept-Oct 2017
- Tier-I Examination: 15-10-2018
- Tier-II Examination: 07-01-2018
IB ACIO Exam Pattern 2017 :
Tier I Exam :
- Objective Type MCQs
- Divided into 4 parts containing 25 questions of 1 marks each on
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical / Analytical Ability
- English Language
- Total Marks - 100
- Time (Minutes) - 60
- Descriptive Type :
- Essay on one of the given topics (30 Marks) and
- English Comprehension & Precis writing (20 Marks)
- Total Marks - 50
- Time (Minutes) - 60
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
IB Recruitment 2017 - 1430 ACIO Grade II Executive Posts
4/ 5Bhavesh Chothani