Western Naval Command Recruitment 2018 Civilian Personnel for 186 Posts. Our site Gkexam provides information about all types of new jobs, academic news and competitive exam materials in Gujarat and India. From here you can get different jobs. Such as graduate jobs, engineer jobs, diploma candidate jobs, MBA jobs, low job and various other jobs. Our site is famous for the preparation of competitive exams. We provide complete examination material for examination conducted from TET, HIT, TET, Police Examination, Clerk Examination, GPSC Examination, Panchayat Clerical Examination and other Gujarat Levels. Visit Gkexam every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates. Click Here For All Current Affairs
Common knowledge useful for various competitive exams in Gujarat, English grammar, Gujarati grammar, Gujarati literature, mathematics, science and more. Stay connected to Gkexam for complete preparation of competitive exams. Western Naval Command Recruitment 2018 Civilian Personnel for 186 Posts. We upload various circulars about the primary education department at www.gkexam.in blog. All the circulars of the district and the Directorate of Gandhinagar Gandhinagar All circulars of primary, secondary and higher secondary department We also upload various job updates from various government and non-government sectors across India. Math Trick Here
Western Naval Command Recruitment 2018 Civilian Personnel for 186 Posts. This blog is available on a daily basis in primary school circular, educational news, breaking news, all goverments and private jobs, new techno tips, insurance, loans, new mobile tips and all competitive exams, most certified model paper, old paper, IMP literature and most of the GPSC Exam Content ... like TET, TAT, HTAT, Police Constable Recruitment, GSSSB Clark, Talati and other exams. Visit Gkexam every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates. Click Here For Study Materials
Western Naval Command Recruitment 2018 Civilian Personnel for 186 Posts.
Indian Navy invites applications from Eligible Defence Employees for recruitment of Civilian Personnel, Group 'C' posts by Absorption Basis in Headquarters, Western Naval Command, Mumbai. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Staff Nurse / Civilian Sister:
(1) Matriculation or Equivalent. (2) Certificate of training in an approved Hospital as a Nurse. (3) Registered as a fully trained Nurse in the Medical and Surgical Nursing and Midwifery.
(1) Matriculation or its equivalent with English as a compulsory subject. (2) Proficiency in handling of PBX Board. (3) A person holding analogous or equivalent or higher grades in the lower formations of the Defence Services.
(1) Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized Institution or Board. (2) Diploma in Coaching in Swimming Discipline from Sports Authority of India or National Institute for Sports or Recognized University.
Fire Engine Driver:
(1) Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board. (2) Must have at least three-year experience of driving Heavy Vehicles and (3) be in possession of a valid driving license. (4) Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the Physical fitness test and Endurance Test.
(1) Matriculation. (2) Must be physically fit and capable of performing Strenuous duties and must have passed the Physical fitness test and Endurance Test.
(1) Persons serving in similar, equivalent or higher grades in the civil posts in the Defence Services. (2) Matriculation with one year experience in the trade.
(1) Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
(1) Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board/Institution. (2) Two years experience in the trade.
Pest Control Worker:
(1) Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board / Institution. (2) Ability to read & speak Hindi/ Regional language.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years as on closing date of receipt of an application for all posts.
Selection Process: (a) Physical Fitness Test, (b) Provisional Appointment Letter, (c) Document Verification.
How to Apply: The Application should be in plain paper (A4 Size) (good quality paper should be used) either neatly handwritten or typed as per the prescribed format, affixed with latest passport size colour photograph duly self-attested. The envelope must be clearly superscribed on the top as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF<NAME OF POST> BY ABSORPTION and sent by Registered/ Speed Post only to The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, (for CCPO), Headquarters Western Naval Command, Ballad Pier, Near Tiger Gate, Naval Dockyard, Mumbai -400 001.
The last date of receipt of application through proper channel i.e through Head of Office/Establishment is 45 days from the last date of publication of advertisement in Employment News (i.e. Last date will be 02-01-2018) and the last date of receipt of Application from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshdweep will be 52 days from the last date of publication of advertisement in Employment News (i.e. Last date for far flung area may be 09-01-2018).
Last Date: Within 45 days from the date of Advt. Published
(Last date will be 02-01-2018)
For Advertisement: Click Here
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
Western Naval Command Recruitment 2018 Civilian Personnel for 186 Posts
4/ 5mukesh rupapara