RPF Constable Tradesman Result 2019 – Apply Online for Latest Railway 8619 Constable @ constable.rpfonlinereg.org/ The Railway Protection Force (RPF) notification is expected to release soon for 9,500 vacancies, in which 50% seats will be reserved for women. Earlier it is expected that the number of vacancies will be 19,552 but don’t worry at least the most awaited Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2019 process ally going to start very soon. Before we get to know about the complete online application process candidates have to start submitting the RPF Exam Official Mock Test form for year 2018. rpf recruitment official website rpfonlinereg.co.in. Before that you should know about its Eligibility Criteria, Application process etc. First of all, every candidate has to know about RPF Recruitment 2019 eligibility Criteria and how to apply online for the constable post. This information will be a plus point for all those candidates who are looking for Jobs in RPF/RPSF. Here we are also providing the upcoming RPF Vacancy 2019 Complete information. Just after confirming this recruitment related detail any candidate can submit the RPF Exam Official Mock Test online application form as soon as without going through much trouble. Get complete guidance here for RPF constable Recruitment 2019 before the launch of Official Notification.
RPF Constable Group C & D Answer Sheet Released
- The total no. of vacancies are 8619
- Out of which, 50% vacancies are for Women.
- Male :4403
- Female: 4216
RPF Constable Group C & D Answer Sheet Released
Railway RPF Exam Official Mock Test Here
A. RPF Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 25 years
RPF Recruitment 2019 Age Relaxation
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwD – 10 years
RPF Recruitment 2019 imp Notes
- Only one question will be displayed on the computer screen at a time.
- Each Question will have 4 alternatives.
- There is 01 mark for each question which will be displayed at the top right hand corner of each screen.
- 1/3 Marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The question will be available in 15 languages.
- During start batch whichever language you select you have to continue in the same language.
- If you have any query in question, you can get the English version of the question by selecting the language option.
- Questions in English language have to be considered as the final version.
- The exam screen will continuously display the remaining time at the top right hand corner of the question paper.
- The candidates may ask the Invigilator their doubts or questions before the commencement of test. No queries shall be entertained after the commencement of the examination.
- Rough Sheet will be provided to the candidates for rough work during the test. All the rough sheets need to be returned to the Invigilator before leaving the test venue.
About Answering Questions In Railway RPF Exam:
- In order to answer a question, you have to 'Click' the option you think is appropriate/ correct. The alternative which has been clicked on will be highlighted and shall be treated as the answer given by you for the question.
- If you do not wish to attempt the question then you should not click on any option for that question and may click 'Next'.
- You can 'Bookmark' questions to review before submitting.
- You can navigate between questions either by clicking on 'Previous/Next' or by directly clicking on the question numbers which are displayed as attempted/un-attempted/bookmarked in the Section wise Summary Report
About Preview and Submission:
- The answers are saved whenever the candidate navigates e.g. by clicking on Next/ Previous button
- The candidates can make changes in their choice of alternative only before clicking the "Submit" button.
- "Done" button will appear only on the last question after 88 minutes have elapsed from the start time of exam.
- You have to click on "Done" button to submit the paper.
- After the expiry of 90 minutes the candidates will not be able to attempt any question or check their answers.
- Candidate can be debarred /disqualified by the Center-In-Charge for any of the following reasons:
Railway RPF Exam Creating a disturbance.
- Impersonate - Attempting to take the examination for someone else.
- Giving or receiving assistance of any kind during the examination & communication in any form between candidates or with outsiders or gesticulation or disturbance or attempt to change seat /question paper in the examination hall
- Attempting to tamper with the operation of the computer or meddling with system.
- Leaving the test center without the permission from the invigilator.
- Using prohibited aids, item not allowed, such as: Calculators, Cell Phones, Pieces of Paper, Electronic Diaries, Watch alarm, listening device, recording or photographic devices, or any other unauthorized device.
- Attempting to remove examination question and /or examination responses (in any format) from the examination center.
- Failing to follow instructions of invigilator or test center staff.
- Manhandling of invigilators or test center staff.
- Any suspicious act by the candidate which, as per the opinion of the Client observer, has created an impression of unfairness during the examination
- Resorting to unfair means or trying to influence any person duly authorized to conduct the examination, in any way for examination results shall be considered as a serious offence. The candidate shall be liable to have his/her name removed from the list of candidates for the examination and may also be further dealt with in such manner as client may deem fit.
- The Chief proctor is authorized to dismiss the candidate/s from the examination center for any misconduct by the candidates and the decision will be final and binding.
- Candidates are advised not to indulge in any malpractice, as the entire examination process will be monitored and recorded through CCTV.
RPF Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
- You should have a Matriculation (10th class) degree from a recognized board.
RPF Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
RPF exam selection will be based on 4 stages as follows:
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for RPF Recruitment
- Click the direct link above.
- Select the region you want to apply for.
- Fill all the necessary details.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- Click ‘Submit’.
- Alternatively, you can go to rpf recruitment official website
- Go to ‘Recruitment.’
- Follow steps 2 to 4.
RPF Constable Computer Based Test Exam Schedule 2018
CBT Examination Schedule :
CBT Examination Schedule for Constable Recruitment
- Phase 1 E 20/12/2018 22/12/2018
- Phase 4 A + B + F 17/01/2019 25/01/2019
- Phase 5 C + D 02/02/2019 19/02/2019
RPF Constable Download of call letter :
The call letter for each day of exam will be made available 10 days prior to the date. For example, the call letters for the exam on Jan 09 2019 will be available for download for Dec 30, 2018 and the call letter for Jan 10, 2019 from December 31, 2018 awards.
BEWARE OF TOUTS, BROKERSAND JOB RACKETEERS!!!
Employment notification 01/2018 were issued by RPF calling applications from eligible candidates for filling up of 8619 vacancies and the computer based tests are to be conducted for eligible candidates. In this regard, it is to assure candidates that the entire recruitment process in the RPF exams is fully computerized and selection is based purely on merit of the candidates. There is no manual intervention in the selection process. RPF is committed to ensure a fair and transparent selection process. Hence candidates are advised to rely only on their hard work and cautioned.
1. Beware of touts and job racketeers trying to deceive by false promises of securing job in Railways either through influence, money or by any other unfair means.
2. Candidates attempting unfair means will be disqualified and legal action shall be initiated against them.
3. RPF has not appointed any agent(s) or coaching center(s) for action on their behalf. Candidates are warned against any such claims being made by any person/ agencies.
4. Please don't get cheated and lose your hard earned money. Don't become a fool and victim to unfair means.
5. What is to be done by the candidate when approached by anyone with promise of job and demands money ?
Candidates, if they come to notice any unfair means, can share the information confidentially with RPF help desk and the identity of candidate will be kept secret.
Advertisement HINDI RPF Recruitment
Call Letter For Constable || Call Letter For SI
Railway RPF Exam Official Mock Test Here
RPF Constable Group C & D Admit Card
RPF EXAM 2019 ANSWER SHEET DECLARED
Group-A | Group-B | Group-C | Group-D
RPF Constable Tradesman Result (All Group) 2019
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
RPF Constable Recruitment 2019 – RPF Constable Tradesman Result (All Group) 2019 @ constable.rpfonlinereg.org
4/ 5Bhavesh Chothani