SBI 2056 Probationary Officers (POs) Recruitment 2021 @ https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
SBI 2056 Probationary Officers (POs) Recruitment 2021 @ https://www.sbi.co.in/careers: State Bank of India Mumbai Announce Recruitment notification. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as SBI 2056 Probationary Officers (POs) Recruitment 2021. Candidates selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India. There is a total of 2056 vacancies available. Prospective candidates will have to apply after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, Last Date for submission of Online Registration is 5th October 2021.
SBI 2056 Probationary Officers (POs) Recruitment 2021
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Every year more than 20 lakh aspirants appear for the SBI Bank PO examination. The official notification of SBI PO 2021 would be released. The Online Registration for SBI PO 2021 will start from April 2018. There are 2056 vacancies for the post of probationary officer.
State Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021 Details of Notification :
Advertisement Number: CRPD/PO/2021-22/
Bank Name: State Bank of India, Mumbai
Name of posts: Probationary Officer
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 No. of posts: 2056 vacancies
- Vacancy Details:
- SC - 324 Posts
- ST - 162 Posts
- OBC - 560 Posts
- EWS - 200 Posts
- General - 810 Posts
Pay Scale: Presently, the starting basic pay is 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
Mode of application: Online
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Last date to apply: 25th October 2021
Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification:
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2018.
- Candidates having an integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2018.
- Candidates possessing the qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:(as of 1st April 2021)
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Application Fees:
- SC / ST / PWD : Rs. NIL/-
- General / EWS/OBC : Rs. 750/-
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates :
- Download Admit Card for Prelims Exam: 1st or 2nd week of November 2021
- SBI PO Exam Date- Preliminary: November/December 2021
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: December 2021
- The download of the Call letter for the Mains Exam: December 2021
- SBI PO Exam Date – Mains: December 2021
- Result of Online Examination – Main: January 2022
- Download Call Letter for Personal Interview: 1st or 2nd week of February 2022
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: 2nd or 3rd week of February 2022
- Declaration of Final Result: February/March 2022
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Important Links :