NVS Recruitment 2019 For 2370 Clerk, Staf Nurse, PGT, TGT & Other Post Apply Here. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has publish advertisement for the 2370 Clerk, Staf Nurse, PGT, TGT & Other Post Apply Here, For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Our site Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya provides information about all types of new jobs, JNV(Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya) Recruitment and competitive exam materials in gujarat primary education news and India. From here you can get different jobs. Such as education department gujarat, engineer jobs, diploma candidate jobs, MBA jobs, low job and various other jobs. Our site is famous for the preparation of competitive exams. We provide complete examination material for examination conducted from TET, HIT, TET, Police Examination, Clerk Examination, GPSC Examination, Panchayat Clerical Examination and other Gujarat Levels. Visit Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates. Click Here Current Affairs
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
NVS Recruitment 2019 For 2370 Clerk, Staf Nurse, PGT, TGT & Other Post Apply Here
Total No. of Posts: 2370 Posts
NVS Recruitment Post Name :
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) (Group- B) – 1154
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) (Group-B) – 430
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group – B) – 564 (Music, Art, PET Male, PET Female, Lib.)
- Lower Division Clerk (Group – C) – 135
- Female Staff Nurse (Group – B) – 55
- Catering Assistant (Group – C) – 26
- Assistant Commissioner (Group A) – 5
- Legal Assistant (Group – C) – 1
NVS Recruitment Pay Scale :
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – (Level-8) Rs.47,600/- to Rs.1,51,100/- per month
- Miscellaneous Teachers – (Level-7) Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,200/- per month
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – (Level-7) Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,200/- per month
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – (Level-1) Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- per month
- Legal Assistants – (Level-7) Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,200/- per month
- Catering Assistants – (Level-4) Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- per month
- Female Staff Nurse – (Level-7) Rs.25,500/- to Rs.1,42,400/- per month
- Assistant Commissioner: (Level -12) Rs.78,800/- to Rs.2,09,200/- per month
NVS Recruitment Age Limit :
- Assistant Commissioner (Group-A) – 45 years
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) – 40 years
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group-B) – 35 years
- Music – 35 years
- Female Staff Nurse (Group B) – 35 years
- Legal Assistant (Group C) – 18 to 32 years
- Catering Assistant (Group C) – 35 years
- Lower Division Clerk (Group C) – 18 and 27 years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form with a recent passport size photograph and a set of self-attested photocopies of testimonials/certificates/ID proof etc. latest by 05.06.2019 by Speed Post / Reg. Post or by Hand to the concerned Cluster Centers (as per list is given below) in which they desire placement in the cluster JNVs. Candidates should apply to only one cluster center JNV.
Candidates should be present for verification of documents on 17.06.2019 at the Cluster Centre JNV to which they have been posted by the cluster centre. Only one application will be accepted by the Cluster Centre JNV. The candidate should send only one application in any of the centres out of seven centres.
How to Apply JNV Recruitment 2019
JNV Eligibility CriteriaEligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
JNV Selection ProcessThe mode of selection wil be decided by the JNV. There may be Computer Based Test / Examination Followed by Skill Test and / or interview of the eligible candidates.
JNV Recruitment Application Fees:
- Assistant Commissioner – Rs. 1500/-
- Teacher and Staff Nurse – Rs. 1200/-
- Legal Assistant, Catering and LDC – Rs. 1000/
How to Apply JNV Recruitment 2019Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
How to Apply for NVS Recruitment 2019-20 Notification?
- Click on the NVS Online Apply Link provided below.
- Enter all the necessary details asked in the NVS Online Application Form.
- Upload your recent passport sized photograph
- Attach scanned Copies of necessary documents.
- Pay prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete your application process
Important dates JNV Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application-10 July 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application-09 August 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee-12 August 2019
- Date of Written Test/ CBT (Tentative)-5 to 10 September, 2019
Important links KVS Recruitment 2019Adt: English || More Details
JNV(Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya) Recruitment 2019 - NVS Recruitment 2019 For 2370 Clerk, Staf Nurse, PGT, TGT & Other Post Apply Here
4/ 5Bhavesh Chothani