NEET Result 2019 @ ntaneet.nic.in
NEET 2019 Result Here
Candidates can get the NEET 2019 Result in the month of January 2018. National Testing Agency (NTA) organizes the NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) exam once in a year. CBSE NEET is a national level medical examination, which is conducted for selecting students for admission to MBBS and BDS courses. To get admission in UG medical/dental courses offered by various government & private colleges, students have to qualify the NEET 2019 Result. NEET 2019 Examination is most likely to be held on 10th May (Thursday) 2018. Here we are providing details about NEET Result 2019 including application dates, eligibility criteria, FAQs and how to apply process.
NEET 2019 ResultThe exam pattern for NEET 2019 examination is mentioned below:
- No. of Question: Total 180 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Language: Question paper will be asked in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
Highlights of NEET 2019 Application Form
- Candidates must exercise option of question paper medium wisely as it cannot be changed later.
- CBSE will allot test center as per preferences filled by candidate in application form of NEET 2018.
- Those who belong to creamy layer of OBC must select Unreserved.
- Check spellings, aadhaar / number / aadhaar enrolment number / registration number issued by CBSE facilitation number / passport number / ration card number / bank account number / other valid govt. identity card number, date of birth, address, mobile number, e-mail ID before submitting details for NEET 2019 registration.
- If application fee is being paid through debit/credit card then details of it should be kept handy.
- Confirmation page generation confirms correctness and final submission of NEET application form 2018. It is also sent to candidate’s registered email ID.
- Applicant must note down registration number after filling form.
- Application form must be submitted before last date.
- A single NEET application form must be submitted.
NEET 2019 Application Form – Details you fill in form
- Name as per aadhaar card
- Date of birth as per aadhaar card
- Gender as per aadhaar card
- Mother’s name as given in high school certificate
- Father’s name as given in high school certificate
- Self declaration
- Aadhaar number / aadhaar enrolment no. / registration no. Issued by facilitation centre / passport no. / ration card no./bank account no. / any other valid govt. Id. No.
- District of birth
- Occupation of father’s / guardian’s / mother’s
- Educational qualifications of father’s / guardian’s / mother’s
- Annual income of father’s / guardian’s / mother ’s
- Question paper language
- Are you the only child of your parents
- Year of class xii / equivalent passed / appearing
- Percentage of marks / grade in class x / equivalent and xii / equivalent
- Type of institution of class xii / equivalent
- Belonging to rural / urban area
- State to which the applicant belongs
- Qualifying examination code
- School education board
- Choice of examination center
3. Candidates can apply for NEET (UG), 2019 “Online” only.
4. Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Oversees Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear in NEET (UG)-2018 & also eligible for 15% All India Quota seats.
5. The Age criteria for appearing in NEET (UG), 2019 is as follows:
For Candidates of Unreserved Category (UR)
born on or between 07.05.1993 and 01.01.2002
For Candidates of SC/ST/OBC Category
born on or between 07.05.1988 and 01.01.2002
6. The upper age limit for NEET(UG) is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
7. Please ensure your eligibility as per the eligibility conditions given in the Information Bulletin.
8. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on the website...
10. Examination Fee Details and last date for submission of Online Application Form:
11. Uploading of Photograph and Signature
i. The Scanned image of the Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 10Kb to 100Kb.
ii. The Scanned image of Signature of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 3Kb to 20Kb
12. The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
i. By Credit Card/Debit Card.
ii. Net Banking/UPI.
iii. E-wallet of Common Services Centre and other service providers.
13. Please keep all these documents for future reference:
Proof of remittance of fee
Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application
Copy of the System generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from state J & K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota
14. Candidates must preserve their Admit Card and all documents as mentioned in serial No.-9 till the admission in College or Institution is over.
4 Simple steps to Apply Online
- 1. Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number
- 2. Upload photo and signature*
- 3. Make Payment of Fee by prescribed modes.
- 4. Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee.
NEET Answer Key & Application Form 2019 FAQs
Can a student who has studied from an open school apply for NEET 2019?As per official NEET UG 2019 notification, open school students cannot appear in NEET.
What is the minimum percentage required to appear for NEET exam?The minimum marks requirement for MBBS/BDS admission is to pass subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and obtain at least 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology. For SC, ST and OBC category marks requirement is 40%. For candidates with locomotor disability of lower limbs, minimum of 45% marks for Gen-PH, 40% marks for SC-PH/ ST-PH/OBC-PH are required.
If I am pursuing class 12 exam in the year 2019, am I eligible to apply?Yes, students who are appearing in qualifying examination in 2018 can also appear in CBSE NEET UG 2018. However, their admission will be subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria at time of admission.
Can candidates older than 25 years of fill NEET 2019 application form?Age limit for NEET 2018 exam has been finalised. Age limit set for NEET exam is 25 years for unreserved category students, and there is a relaxation of 5 years for SC, ST, OBC category students.
Why should we give own mobile number or email ID?You should give your own or your parents mobile number and email ID because CBSE will send all updates of NEET 2018 via SMS and email to these contact points. A personal contact will help you stay up-to-date.
How to pay the application fee?Application fee payment can be done via either credit card / debit card or net banking / UPI or e-wallet of CSCs.
How will I know that my NEET 2019 form has been submitted?If your NEET 2018 form confirmation page generates then that means your form has been submitted. Remember to download and print it.
How will I know if there is any mistake in photograph or signature?If there is any correction necessary in photograph or signature then CBSE will send you an email/SMS. Also you can check that in candidate login. You can make corrections then.
Are NRIs, OCI, PIO allowed to appear in NEET 2019?Yes, Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRI’s), Oversees Citizen of India (OCI’s), Persons with Indian Origin (PIO’s) & Foreign Nationals are all eligible for NEET (UG)-2018.
I am appearing in class 12 exam in 2019. Am I eligible? What will be my qualifying code?Yes you are eligible if you are appearing in class 12 exam in 2018. Your qualifying code will be 01.
Do I need to send the confirmation page of NEET 2019 application form to CBSE?No, there is no need for you to send the confirmation page to CBSE.
Common Services Centres / Facilitation Centres
CBSE is likely to set up CSCs in order to provide support to rural region candidates, who need help with NEET UG 2018 Online Application Form. A list of CSCs can be seen at csc.gov.in website. Charges are applicable to avail CSC services.
|Preparing email, submission of application form, printout||Rs 25|
|Online fee payment||0.5% of transaction|
|Downloading of admit card / OMR / answer key||10|
|Online claim for responses / key||25|
|Prinout per page||5|
After filling NEET 2019 Application Form, you should retain the following documents.
- Confirmation page printouts x 3.
- Proof of fee payment prin out.
- Passport size photograph, same as the one you uploaded in application form x 5.
- Self declaration system generated copy (candidates from JnK who opted for 15% all India quota seats).
Please note: Until last year, students of AP and TS also needed to submit self-declaration. But this year AP and TS (Andhra Pradesh and Telangana) have joined the CBSE NEET 2018 system and hence they do not have to submit this document.
Cases of rejection of NEET 2018 Application FormYour NEET 2018 application form may be rejected in the following cases.
- It is incomplete.
- You did not pay fee.
- Application was not in accordance with CBSE guidelines.
Help desk: Call at 011-22041807 / 011-22041808. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toll free: Call at 1800118002. Email to email@example.com.
NEET branch: Call at 9773720177,78,79. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEET 2019 Official Website
- The official website of NEET 2019 is www.ntaneet.nic.in. Apart from that, some updates also reflect at www.ntaneet.nic.in
- Notification, syllabus, application form, admit card all will / are available at www.ntaneet.nic.in. However at the time of result, it will come at cbseresults.nic.in.
Dress code for CBSE NEET UG 2019It is important to know the dress code before going for exam. Some of you may also be travelling to different cities for the exam, so you should know what the dress code is beforehand to pack those clothes only. In the brochure only CBSE has announced exact dress code for the exam. And going by past year trends, they are quite strictly followed. The reason behind CBSE imposing rules on what to wear and what not to wear for the exam is to avoid cheating cases. Earlier many students used to hide cheating material in their dresses.
Things that you can wear: Slippers and sandals with low heels for footwear; no shoes. Trousers or salwar for lower-body wear. In upper body you can wear half sleeve light clothes without big brooch or badge or button or flower.
Things that you cannot wear: Shoes, sunglasses, full sleeves clothes, watches, bracelets, any sort of jewelry, scree, cap.
NEET 2019 Admit cardThe NTA will issue Admit Cards of NEET (UG) 2019 on the Board’s website at www.ntaneet.nic.in. It will most likely have an empty space for the purpose of pasting a Postcard size photograph. You should be able to download the hall ticket by 1st week of April 2019. NTA does not send any individual intimation or send the admit card by post. However, you may receive an email about Admit Card on the registered email id. Candidates must check their Roll number, name, father’s name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of examination centre . Inform the board in case of a discrepancy.
NEET 2019 applicants are informed that exam conducting body sticks to the dress code very seriously. Therefore this time as well take special note of the dress code.
NEET Answer Key 2019After the entrance test, NTA board shall publish challenge able answer key in codes of A, B, C and D. You will be able to see the images of OMR responses that you had marked in the paper. Candidates noticing error can challenge the answer key with authentic support. You will also get an opportunity to submit representation against the OMR grading as well as answer key. Fee amount for challenging is Rs.1000/- per response. Refund of amount is subject to board accepting challenge.
NEET UG 2019 ResultThe Central Board of Secondary Education evaluates the Answer Sheets. Candidates are awarded marks out of 720. Result is hosted on website www.cbseneet.nic.in which will be out in 1st week of May 20198. Exact date of result declaration will be available later on website. The CBSE will also prepare the merit list/ wait list as directed by DGHS, MCI and DCI. the result will be out in pdf form carrying the names of the candidates who have qualified. There shall be no category wise result sheet.
Re-checking As the marks are evaluated by OMR reader machine with extreme care, No rechecking is accepted. Your request for revaluation will be rejected.