After being decided by the central government to provide government jobs and educational 10% of economically backward children, Gujarat became the first state to announce its implementation after 14th January (Uttarayan). Now, the state's Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel has announced that the Center has declared four parameters to take advantage of this reservation. Instead, Gujarat (1) will give 10 percent reservation to the economically backward classes only, keeping in mind the same criteria, which will be less than 8 lakh annual income. This decision of the Gujarat government will be implemented only in the Gujarat Government's jobs and educational institutions. However, women will be given the benefit of 33% reservation. It has also been decided that, in order to take advantage of the Gujarat Government's decision, the candidate is required to live in Gujarat in the year 1978. When admission to the Government of India jobs and educational institutes, the rules and regulations set by the Government of India will apply only.
- In the 10%, 33% reservation will be reserved for women
- For the benefit of 10 percent economic reserve, only less than 8 lakh earnings will be considered
- 4 of the 4 rules laid down by the Government of India are not taken into consideration in Gujarat
- Nowadays the notification will be announced: The decision taken at the cabinet meeting
1) The candidate himself, the parents, the income of the seniors below the age of 18 years, the farming, business and business income will be counted as annual income.
2) Only the standards of annual income of less than 8 lakhs will be considered for entry into Gujarat government jobs, educational institutions.
3) The Government of India will consider all the criteria set for admission in the jobs and educational institutions of India.
4) Pre-existing in the state, Rs. All non-resident candidates having income less than 8 lakh will get 10% reservation
5) According to the state government policy, 33 percent of the seats in the 10 percent economic reserve will be reserved for women
A meeting of the state cabinet was held in the chairmanship of Chief Minister Vijay Rupani. After it was discussed in detail in the matter of reservation to economically backward classes, its norms were determined. Recently the Government of India passed the law to reserve economically backward classes in which the family's annual income, land ownership, ownership of residential houses and ownership of open plots kept the norms.
Initially when the Chief Minister of the state announced his execution on 14th January, after accepting the implementation of all the norms laid down by the Government of India in Gujarat, as per the discussion of the cabinet meeting on Wednesday, the government of India decided to provide the benefit of 10% economic reserve to the wider number of young people. Instead of implementing the four-set norms, the only one Psycho has been accepted.
Accordingly, in the state of Gujarat, the total annual income of all the members, which will be less than 8 lakh rupees, will be given financially backwardness by taking into account the benefit of 10% economic reserve in the entry of government jobs and educational institutions by the youth of the family. For this, the government will soon announce the notification of the decision taken by the government shortly.
What is the definition of income of 8 lakhs?
For the economically backward class, the income of the candidate himself, his parents and the elderly as young as not less than 18 years of age, would be considered as annual income of the family. This income will also be counted as any salary, agricultural income, business and business income.
33% reservation for women will be reserved for women
According to the state government policy, 33 per cent seats are reserved for women in each recruitment. According to the same, 33% of the reserved seats in the reserved (non-reserved) community seats will be reserved for women.
Benefits from the people living in the state before 1978
According to the state government's decision, annual family income of all the community members who lived in Gujarat before 1978 Young people with less than 8 lakhs and students will get the benefit of this 10 percent economic reserve.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
For poor people in Gujarat having income of Rs. 8 lakhs, land for 10% reservation is not considered
4/ 5Bhavesh Chothani