Marriage Certificate in Gujarat In April 2014, the Revenue Department of Marriage Certificate in Gujarat Full Details government introduced a 'Marriage Certificate in Gujarat' service ensuring a single-day authorization of the marriage under which the registration process will be undertaken on priority. The service, which became operational on April 22, 2014 enables citizens to register their nuptials and get a certificate issued within 24 hours on payment of Rs. 10,000 as a fee. or output, except that required for their administration. Players must connect to the server with separate client programs in order to see and interact with the game.
MARRIAGE REGISTRATION Documents Required
The following documents are to be submitted by the applicant at the time of furnishing the application form. The Complete documents must be attested by the Gazetted Officer or by Notary public.
- Birth Certificate.
- Proof of address like a voter ID card or ration card.
- School leaving certificate.
- Marriage invitation card.
- Two passport size photograph.
- Nationality Certificate.
In case of NRI, the following documents to be submitted by the bride and groom.
- Copy of passport.
- Address proof.
- Employers ID proof.
- Residence proof of two NRI witnesses.
- Residence proof of two local witnesses.
Benefits of Marriage Certificate
- If you are applying for a passport or opening a bank account after the wedding, then Marriage Certificate is required.
- Extremely helpful in obtaining visas for both husband and wife.
- As the foreign embassies in India as well as in countries outside India, do not recognize traditional marriages, the Marriage Certificate is mandatory for the couple to travel abroad using a spouse visa.
- Enables a spouse in claiming life insurance return or bank deposits in case of demise of the Insurer or depositor without any nominee.
Marriage Certificate Fees
Rs 100/- in case of Hindu Marriage Act Rs 150/- in case of Special Marriage Act Deposit the fees with the cashier of the District and attach the receipt with the application form. Marriage Certificate in Gujarat Full Details
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
How to apply for Marriage Certificate in Gujarat? | Gujarat Marriage Certificate
4/ 5Bhavesh Chothani