SBI Recruitment 2020 : 3850 Circle Based Officer Recruitment. SBI Recruitment 2020 For Circle Based Officer, Candidates can apply for 3850 positionafter completing graduate. All details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply and important dates are given below. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 16-08-2020.
SBI Recruitment 2020 : 3850 Circle Based Officer Recruitment Details
- Advt No : CRPD/ CBO/ 2020-21/20
- Organization Name: State Bank of India
- Post Name: Circle Based Officer
- No. of Vacancies: 3850
- Job Location : All India
- Educational Qualification: Graduate
SBI RECRUITMENT OF CIRCLE BASED OFFICERS
Eligible candidates, who aspire to join State Bank of India as a Officer, are required to register on-line after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the selection process, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
The details of vacancies are as follows:
- Ahmedabad (Gujarat):- 750 Posts
- Bengaluru (Karnataka):- 750 Posts
- Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh):- 296 Posts
- Chhattisgarh:- 104 Posts
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu):- 550 Posts
- Hyderabad (Telangana):- 550 Posts
- Jaipur (Rajasthan):- 300 Posts
- Maharashtra (excluding Mumbai):- 517 Posts
- Goa:- 33 Posts
Total Posts: 3850
Essential Academic Qualifications:
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit: (As on 01.08.2020):
Not above 30 years as on 01.08.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990.
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. However, Bank reserves right to conduct written examination. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates can apply online only from 27.07.2020 to 16.08.2020. No other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advices from the bank by email/ SMS.
Minimum 2 years’ experience (as on 01.08.2020) as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank.
Candidates applying for vacancies of a State have to produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specific local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
i. Candidates with record of default in repayment of loans/ credit card dues and/ or against whose name
adverse report of CIBIL or other external agencies are available are not eligible for appointment.
ii. Candidates against whom there is/ are adverse report regarding character & antecedents, moral
turpitude are not eligible to apply for the post.
For General/ OBC/ EWS:- Rs. 750/- (Including Intimation Charges)
For SC/ST/PWD:- Nil
1. Before applying online, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
2. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
3. Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates. No separate intimation/ advertisement etc. will be issued in case of any change/ update.
- Starting Date to Apply Online:- 27th July 2020
- Closing to Date Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 16th August 2020
- Last Date for Printing of Application:- 31st August 2020