ONGC Recruitment 2020 : 4182 Apprentice Post Recruitment Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), which is India’s flagship energy major and a ‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas in India and abroad, as a measure of Skill Building initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage apprentices at its location across 21 work centres.
Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualifications for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended from time to time) in the trade/disciplines mentioned below:
Advt. No: ONGC/APPR/1/2020/
Date of Notification: 29.07.2020
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Details
Posts Name: Apprentice
- Northern Sector: 228 Posts
- Mumbai Sector: 764 Posts
- Western Sector: 1579 Posts
- Eastern Sector: 716 Posts
- Southern Sector: 674 Posts
- Central Sector: 221 Posts
Total Posts: 4182
QUALIFICATION & ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Accountant : Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University
- Assistant-Human Resource : Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Secretarial Assistant : ITI in trade Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) : ITI in COPA Trade
- Draughtsman (Civil) : ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade
- Electrician : ITI in Electrician Trade
- Electronics Mechanic : ITI in Electronics Mechanic
- Fitter : ITI in Fitter
- Instrument Mechanic : ITI in Instrument Mechanic
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance : ITI in Information & Communication Technology System
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) : B.Sc with PCM or PCB & ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade
- Library Assistant : ITI in Library and information Science
- Machinist : ITI in Machinist Trade
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) : ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade
- Mechanic Diesel : ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic : ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade
- Plumber : ITI in Plumber trade
- Surveyor : ITI in Surveyor Trade
- Welder : ITI passed out in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Civil / Computer Science / Electrical / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics / Mechanical : Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
I. The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend as per Apprentices Act, 1961,
Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from to time during their engagement period.
II. The trainee is not eligible for any TA-DA/Boarding or Lodging expenses incurred during the
period of training. ONGC will not provide any financial assistance towards transportation.
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration.
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in and apply online from 29.07.2020 11:00 HRS till 17.08.2020 by 18:00 hours
- Start date of Online application: 29/07/2020 (from 11:00)
- Last date to apply online: 17/08/2020 (till 18:00)
- Date of Result/Selection: 24th August 2020
- Receive confirmation from candidates: 24th August 2020 - 1st September 2020