High Court of Gujarat Court Attendant/Office Attendant/Home Attendant-Domestic Attendant (Class-4) Cancellation / Refund Notification
High Court of Gujarat Computer Operator – Interview Call Letter 2022
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Updates on 16-02-2022
List of Candidates who have Qualified in the Computer-Aided Test conducted on 19-12-2021 and are being called for Viva-Voce Test (Oral Interview) for the Recruitment to the post of PROGRAMMER (Recruitment Cell) on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat. [NO. RC/A/1316/2020-84/202021]
List of Candidates who have qualified in the Computer-Aided Test conducted on 19-12-2021 and are being called for Viva-Voce Test (Oral Interview) for the Recruitment to the post of COMPUTER OPERATOR (Information Technology Cell) on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat.[No. RC/B/1304/2020(C.O.)-83/202021]
Posting of 10 (ten) Wait Listed Candidates from Centralized Wait List vis-à-vis the 3rd Centralized Recruitment Process for the post of ASSISTANT on the establishment of the Subordinate Courts in the State of Gujarat. [No.RC/1434/2018(II) 69/201819]
- Online Application Start From 01.03.2021
- Online Application Last Date: 31.02.2021
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021: Gujarat High Court Computer Operator Recruitment
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021
The High Court of Gujarat invites 'Online Application' from eligible Candidates for filling up a total of 19 vacant posts of Computer Operator (Information Technology Cell) in the Pay Matrix of Rs.19,90063,200/ plus usual allowances as per the Rules, on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat, by way of Direct Recruitment.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Details for Computer Operator Posts
Gujarat High Court Computer Operator Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/Information Technology / Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized University or from an Institution duly recognized by the Gujarat Government / Central Government.
- 03 years Diploma Course in Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent from a Polytechnic Institute duly recognized by the Gujarat Government / Central Government.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University and Diploma of at least one Year duration in Data Entry Operation/Computer Application/Computer Programming or its equivalent from a recognized University or from an Institute duly recognized by the Gujarat Government / Central Government.
- “O” Level Course from DOEACC Society.
Age Limit :
Selection Process :
Gujarat High Court Computer Operator Exam Pattern :
- Elimination Test (Objective Type MCQs) [100 Marks]
- Computer-Aided Test [80 Marks]
- VivaVoce Test [20 Marks]
- Question Paper of Elimination Test shall consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each of 1 Mark. For every wrong / multiple answer, there shall be Negative Marking of 0.33 Marks. Language of the Question Paper shall be English only (except the questions in Gujarati Language).
- Duration of the Elimination Test shall be 02 (Two) Hours.
Gujarat High Court Computer Operator Exam Syllabus :
- Computer Knowledge
- General Knowledge
- English Language
- Numeric & Mental Ability
- Analytical & Reasoning Skills
- Indian History & Geography
- Current Affairs
- Gujarati Language
Gujarat High Court Computer Operator Syllabus of Computer Aided Test :
- Windows & Linux
- Microsoft Office & Open Office
- Basic Knowledge of Computer
- Basics of Computer Peripheral
- Troubleshooting, Installation and Best Practices
- Internet Technology
- Vivavoce Test shall be of 20 Marks.
- Minimum qualifying Marks – 40%
- Suitability of the Candidates at the Vivavoce Test will be assessed on the basis of one’s General Knowledge, Personality, Communication Skills and Basic Knowledge of Computer Application.
How to Apply For Gujarat High Court Computer Operator :
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
- Before fillingup the ‘Online Application’, Candidate is advised to thoroughly read and understand the Detailed Advertisement and the Instructions herein and should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars filledin by him/her are true and correct in all respects.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of Recruitment Process or even before Appointment, that a Candidate does/did not fulfill the eligibility criteria/ norms and/or that he/she has/had suppressed / twisted or truncated any material facts, his/her Candidature shall be liable to be Cancelled. If, any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after Appointment, his/her service will be liable to be terminated with immediate effect.
Fees and Mode Of Payment :
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 25/01/2021 (12:00 hours)
- Closing date for submission of Online Application: 15/02/2021 (23:59 hours)
- Elimination Test: 11/04/2021 (Sunday)
- Computer-Aided Test: 02/05/2021 (Sunday)
- VivaVoce Test: In the month of June2021