GPSSB Recruitment Syllabus, Exam Date, Hall Ticket(Call Letter), Result, Merit List 2022
GPSSB Gram Sevak & FHW Recruitment Syllabus, Exam Date, Hall Ticket(Call Letter), Result, Merit List 2022 (OJAS)
GPSSB Recruitment Gram Sevak 2022 (OJAS): gpssb.gujarat.gov.in Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts in 2022. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
GPSSB Recruitment Syllabus, Exam Date, Hall Ticket(Call Letter), Result, Merit List 2022 (OJAS)
GPSSB Female Health Worker Recruitment for 3137 Posts 2022
GPSSB Female Health Worker Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification:
- Have passed the Secondary School Certificate Examination;
- have passed-
- (i) the Female Health Worker’s Basic Training Course recognized by the Government, or
- (ii) the Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Course, recognized by the Government and has been registered by the Nursing Council ;
- possess the basic knowledge of computer application equivalent to Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) Society or of the level as may be prescribed by the government, from time to time’’
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- 18 to 41 years
- Rs.100/- + Rs.12/- (Postal Charges)
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination, Document Verification
How to Apply ?:Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website https://gpssb.gujarat.gov.in.
Detail Advertisement: Click Here
GPSSB Recruitment 2022- Overview
How to Apply for GPSSB Recruitment 2022?Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by the below-mentioned link for GPSSB Gram Sevaka Recruitment 2022. Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Step 1: At first, interested candidates must reach the official website portal, i.e., ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Step 2: Once the home page shows on the screen, tap on the “online application option”.
- Step 3: After clicking on it, choose advertisement no. GPSSB Advt No.15 /202122 and click on the apply button.
- Step 4: Now, candidates must enter further details like the registration button, name of the candidate, date of birth, etc.
- Step 5: If you don’t register before, then, first of all, make your account and fill in the required registration details.
- Step 6: Scan your passport size photo and upload it successfully.
- Step 7: Pay the registration fee.
- Step 8: Recheck the application form carefully and tap on the submit button.
GPSSB Eligibility Criteria 2022Educational Qualification: Read Notification
Age limit for GPSSB Mukhya Sevika
- A candidate shall not be more than 37 years of age. (as of 28/03/2022)
GPSSB Gram Sevak Exam Pattern 2022
Selection will be based on a written exam (OMR method).
Questions: 100(100 Marks)
Paper : 1
- General Awareness and General Knowledge - 20 Marks
- Gujarati Language and Grammar - 15 Marks
- English Grammar -15 Marks
- Questions Assessing the requisite knowledge for the job and performance of duties for the post - 50 Marks
Common In All Competitive Exams
- Gujarati up to standard 10 -12
- Gujarati Grammar - Samanarthi, Virudharthi, Chand, Sandhi,
- Alankar , Samas , Jodani , Rudhiprayog , Shabdkosh etc.
- Translating, Comprehension
- Gujarati Sahitya, Writer and Poet questions.
- English Up To STD. 10th or 12th.
- English Grammar
- Word correction
- Word formation etc.
- General Knowledge
- Indian Constitution
- Current Affairs
- Natural resources
- Agriculture and industries of Gujarat
- Gujarat's cultural heritage, art, and religion
- General Intellectual Test
- Gujarat Politics
Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
- Sadu Vyaj , Chakrvrudhdhi Vyaj ,
- Time and Distance
- Varg ane Vargmul , Ghanmul , Sambhavana
- Nafo Ane Khot
- Sarerash , Takavari , Gunnottar ane Praman etc.
- Blood Relation
- Number and Later Series.
GPSSB Gram Sevak Old Question Paper
👉 Download - (NS) Panchamahal, Vadodara, Anand
👉 Download - (RK) Valsad, Bharuch, Navsari, Surat, Dang, Tapi, Narmada
👉 Download - (PV) Gandhinagar, Mahesana, Kutch, Kheda, Porbandar, Banaskantha, Patan
👉 Download - (NP) Rajkot, Jamanagar, Surendranagar, Junagadh, Morbi, Dwarka, Amreli, Gir Somnath
GPSSB Recruitment Important Dates
- Advt. No.: 15/2021-22
- Start date for application: 28/03/2022
- Last date for application: 15/14/2022