ICE BUDGET 2019 PDF DOWNLOAD : Union minister Piyush Goyal is reading out the contents of the ICE BUDGET 2019 in parliament. This is the last Interim Budget of the NDA government led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi before the Lok Sabha elections due by May. With the Lok Sabha election just months away, the government kept the budget focussed on immediate relief such as easing income tax rules, favourable loan terms for small businesses, farm loan waiver and even direct cash transfers to farmers who are under debt. The government said it will send Rs. 6,000 to small farmers directly into their bank accounts in a scheme that will be funded 100 per cent by the centre. The programme will cost Rs. 75,000 crore. Piyush Goyal's turn to reveal the contents of the Union Budget briefcase in the crucial national election year came after Finance Minister Arun Jaitley had to go on leave and fly to the US for treatment. Yesterday, the government said its estimate of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth for fiscal 2018 was 7.2 per cent, significantly higher than 6.7 per cent earlier. The Railway Budget for 2019 will also be presented today.
Highlights of Interim Budget 2019- 20
Ministry of Finance
Highlights Of Interim Budget 2019-20
Posted On: 01 FEB 2019 1:49PM by PIB Delhi
The key highlights of the Interim Budget 2019-20 presented by the Union Minister for Finance, Corporate Affairs, Railways & Coal, Shri Piyush Goyal in Parliament today are as follows:
- 12 crore small and marginal farmers to be provided with assured yearly income of Rs. 6000 per annum under PM-KISAN
- Outlay of Rs. 75,000 crore for FY 2019-20 with additional Rs. 20,000 crore in RE 2018-19
- Outlay for Rashtriya Gokul mission increased to Rs 750 crore
- Rashtriya Kamdhenu Ayog to be setup for sustainable genetic up-gradation of the Cow resources
- New separate Department of Fisheries for welfare of 1.5 crore fishermen
- 2% interest subvention to Farmers for Animal husbandry and Fisheries activities; additional 3% in case of timely repayment.
- Interest subvention of 2% during disaster will now be provided for the entire period of reschedulement of loan
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan scheme to ensure fixed monthly pension to 10 crore unorganized sector workers
- Rs 3000 per month after 60 years of age with an affordable contribution of only Rs 100/55 per month
Gujarat Budget 2019
- An increase of Rs 2,000 in hopes of festile sisters
- More than 53000 Anganwadi sisters were increased to 6300 to 7200
- Teodhar employees increased from 3200 to 3650
- 2283 Crore allocated for different schemes of ICDS for children, adolescents and pregnant mothers.
- Expenditure of 1 lakh 13 thousand crores for enriching classrooms
- Drop down rate in drop out ratio, 1.42% drop-out rate in standard 1-5
- 1780 crores spent on midday meal
- 700 electric buses will be given to the metros and the municipality
500 crore for infrastructure projects in TP scheme areas
- 54 municipal corporation and 21 found in municipality will get 74 flyovers
- 20 in Ahmedabad, 10 in Surat, 8 in Vadodara, 8 in Rajkot, 3 in Jamnagar, 3 in Bhavnagar, Junagadh flyover
Flyover in Dahod, Godhra, Bhuj, Mehsana, Patan, Deesa, Anand, Palanpur, Botad, Surendranagar, Porbandar, Nadiad, Navsari, Valsad, Bharuch, Ankleshwar, Vapi, Himmatnagar, Amreli, Morbi and Veraval.
- The Government, in view of the shortage of farmers
- Input Assistance of 1557 crores to 16.27 lakh farmers in 96 taluka
To help livestock, Rs. 40.84 crore was paid for animal assistance, Rs. 40.84 crore
- Ten hours of electricity for eight hours instead of eight hours, additional burden of 436 crores to the state government
- Special assistance package of 2285 crore to help 23 lakh farmers in 96 taluks this year
- By 2022, according to the Prime Minister's housing scheme, 7.64 lakh families will be provided in urban areas.
- The commission paid per quintal to the fair-value shop traders has been increased from Rs 102 to 125, from April 1 to March, the annual commission will increase by Rs 55 crore to Rs 242 crore.
- The state government will implement the Safe and Secure Gujarat Project
- 7463 CC TV cameras will be installed on 1175 locations for the safety of citizens in public places
- Gandhinagar and Sola Civil Hospital will be upgraded to Super Specialty Hospital
- Monthly monthly increase of Asha Faciliyre sisters increased monthly salary, 3751 sisters get benefit
- An increase of 900 in the salary of Anganwadi sisters
- Now 7200 will be given instead of 6300
- The son of widows can also give pension
- The pension will be increased to 250 to 1250
- The state government has an annual burden of Rs 349 crore