State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment for Probationary Officers (POs) Posts 2017: Now, here in this article we are sharing all the useful information about SBI PO Recruitment 2017 process and its eligibility criteria…!!! The Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, Mumbai has recently released a job Advt No CRPD/PO/2016/17/02 for the recruitment of Probationary Cadre Officers in State Bank of India. The promotions department had disclosed this employment news through its official portal to acquire best employees for 2428 vacancies of Probationary officer job. This is really an excellent opportunity for those eligible candidates who since a long time searching latest SBI Bank PO Jobs 2017-18 after graduation. We personally advise all the interested and passionate candidates not to miss this rear chance. Eligible job seekers can apply online application form for SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy latest by 24th of May 2016 at the official web page. All the brief details regarding State Bank latest recruitment are mentioned below. So, we kindly guide every willing people to read this full article for being sure about essential eligibility and tentative dates.
SBI PO 2017 Exam Syllabus, Pattern | SBI PO Syllabus Pattern 2017
Candidates needed SBI PO Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2017 complete information available from this web page. Applicants will get SBI Probationary Officer 2017 Exam patterns & Exam wise Syllabus details as provided below. Candidates pleased to approuch SBI official web port for knowing more information about SBI PO Prelims, Mains Exam Syllabus, Pattern and Previous model papers. Applicants have to practice previous model papers and online practice model papers to get good score in the Exam. For more details candidates refer official SBI PO Exam 2017 official Notification.
We notify every aspirant looking to apply for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment that selection examination will be held in three phases i.e. preliminary, main and GD/ interview. Those who qualify in preliminary examination will have to appear for the main examination. Those candidates shortlisted in the mains exam will subsequently be called for a group discussion & interview. The admit card for an exam will be uploaded to the authorized portal. Candidates will have to apply after properly reading the official notification. Below, we have also provided the details about vacancies such as eligibility criteria, salary, fees, examination pattern, call letters and steps for State Bank PO apply online, etc. All aspirants are suggested in their own interest to keep a regular watch on this page or official website for further details and updates.
After completion of the SBI PO Preliminary and Mains Exam organization releases the SBI PO Prelims Score Card 2016 & SBI PO Mains Exam Score Card 2017 through official web page. After completion of the Exams Applicants suggested to keep in regular touch to SBI official web port for knowing more information about SBI PO Preliminary Exam Results 2017 & SBI PO Mains Exam Results 2017. Applicants suggested to download SBI PO Prelims & Mains Score Card 2017 check their marks in the exam.
Candidates keep in regular visit State Bank of India official web port to get regular information about SBI PO 2017 Exam, Exam Dates, Application Form, Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Cards and Results. For more details Applicants tend to visit official web page www.sbi.co.in.
SBI PO Recruitment 2017 online Application form
- @sbi.co.in Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
- Name of Organization : State Bank of India (SBI)
- Name of Posts : Specialist Officer (SO) Posts
- No of Posts : 103 Posts
- Application Mode : Online Mode
- Starting date of Application Form : 25th November 2016
- Last date of Application Form : 16th December 2016
- Official web site : sbi.co.in
Education Qualification: Candidates must have completed Graduation Form any recognized college or university.
Selection Process: Selection Process will be selected based on Merit & Personal interview.
SBI SO Vacancy 2017 Important dates
- Starting Date of Online Application : 07-02-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online : 06-03-2017
- Last date for printing your Application : 21-03-2017
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges : 07-02-2017 to 06-03-2017
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination : 15-04-2017 onwards
- Online Examination – Preliminary : 29th & 30th Apr and 6th & 7th May'17
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary : 17-05-2017
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam : 22-05-2017 onwards
- Conduct of Online Examination – Main 4th June 2017
- Declaration of Result – Main 19th June 2017
- Download Call Letter for Interview 26th June 2017
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview 10th July 2017 onward
- Declaration of Final Result 5th Aug 2017
- Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates
- Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training 07-04-2017 onwards
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 17-04-2017 to 22-04-2017
How to fill SBI PO Online Application Form 2017?
- First of all, open an official website of this department.
- In a homepage, go to “Career with us” section.
- Now, click on a link named as “SBI PO Notification 2017-18”.
- Carefully go through eligibility criteria and other details motioned the notification file.
- After going thoroughly, if you find yourself eligible then press on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill up the application form with mandatory field without making any type of mistakes.
- Upload your passport size photograph, digital signature and other documents in jpg format.
- Don’t forget to check all the inserted data before a final submission.
- Note down your newly generated Registration Number and Password.
- At last, download and print “two” hard copies of fee Challan after a submission of application form.
SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
SBI PO Recruitment 2017 For 2200+ Posts
4/ 5BHAVESH PCHOTHANI