GUJARAT BAKING TECHNOLOGY COURSE ADMISSION 2018: Duration of the course is 20 weeks. Total 25 trainees admitted in each batch. Provision is made for the reservation of seats as per the Government of Gujarat norms. Course commence twice in a year. Usually in the month of July / August and December / January. The advertisement regarding the same publishes in newspaper and displayed on the university website www.aau.in. Age limit for admission is 15 to 40 years and minimum education qualification is S.S.C. (10th std.) pass / fail from the schools located in the Gujarat state, however S.S.C. pass candidates are preferred. The fee for application form is Rs. 100/-. Candidate admitted on the bases of merit list followed by counseling. Course fee and deposit is Rs. 1000/-.
GUJARAT BAKING TECHNOLOGY COURSE Special Future
- Each selected candidate will be given a stipend of Rs. 2000/- per month, except sponsored candidate.
- Educational tour and field trips as well as co-curricular activity are the regularly organised.
- Each successful trainee awarded with Marksheet and Certificate by the university.
GUJARAT BAKING TECHNOLOGY COURSE Benefits
- Able to establish own bakery or allied business.
- Availability of loan / subsidy from District Industrial Centre, Nationalised or Co-operative Banks, Gujarat State Financial Corporation or such other institutions on the basis of certificate.
- Job opportunities in private, Co-operative, semi -government or government bakery or allied industry.
- Job opportunity / private business / further education in foreign country.
Last Date For Form: 22-06-2018
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
GUJARAT BAKING TECHNOLOGY COURSE ADMISSION 2018
4/ 5Bhavesh Chothani