Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) Recruitment 2019 for Officers/Sailors | 102 Vacancies | Last Date: 1 February 2019Indian Navy has given a notification for the recruitment of Permanent Commission Officers in Executive Branch (Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre) & Short Commission Officers in Executive Branch (General Service/ Hydro Cadre)/ Technical Branch (General Service) – Jan 2020 Course. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Click Here For Gujarat Police LRB Result
Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) Recruitment : education department gujarat, gujarat primary education news, gujarat primary education, gujarat education, gujarat education website ojas online, ojas bharti 2018, ojas talati, ojas Job gujarat, ojas gpsc,ojas call letter download, ojas 2, Employment, Exam, Exams, Fix Pay, G.K, Gas/Electricity, General Knowledge, Gpsc, Grammar, Gseb, Gsrtc, Gtu Classes, Gujcat, Hall Ticket, Health Treatment, Also Answer key, Result, Merit and Selection Lists. We Also Provides GK, All types Most Important Study Materials Related General Knowledge, English Grammar, Gujarati Grammar, Maths, Science, Click Here Study Materials
Join Indian Navy Recruitment for Officers:Job Role PC/SSC Officers
Total Vacancies 102
- Executive Branch [Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)] – 12 Posts
- Executive Branch [General Service] – 27 Posts
- Executive Branch [Hydrography Cadre] – 3 Posts
- Engineering Branch [General Service] – 28 Posts
- Electrical Branch [General Service] – 32 Posts
Job Location Across India
Join Indian Navy Recruitment: Detailed EligibilityEducational Qualification: Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course from any AICTE recognized educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/7th semester in regular/integrated course respectively.
- Minimum height – 157 cms.
- Correlated weight as per height and age.
Eligible Streams in Executive/Technical Branches:
- Branch/Cadre Streams in BE/ B. Tech
- NAIC (i) Electrical (ii) Electrical & Electronics (iii) Electronics (iv) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (v) Electronics & Communication (vi) Electronics & Tele Communication (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Instrumentation & Control (x) Micro-electronics (xi) Mechanical (xii) Control (xiii) Industrial Production (xiv) Industrial (xv) Production (xvi) Aero Space (xvii) Metallurgy (xviii) Metallurgical (xix) Chemical (xx) Material Science (xxi) Computer Science (xxii) Information Technology (xxiii) Computer (xxiv) Computer Application
- General Service/ Hydrography Cadre BE/B.Tech (Any Discipline)
- Engineering Branch (i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) ) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control
- Electrical Branch (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communications (iv) Electronics and Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Power Electronics (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation & Control (ix) Instrumentation
Age limit: Born between 02 Jan 1995 & 01 Jul 2000 (both dates inclusive).
Branch wise vacancies: 102 Posts
INDIAN NAVY SPORTS CONTROL BOARD,
7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan,
MoD (NAVY), NEW DELHI 110 021
- Starting date for Online application: 12 January 2019
- Last date of Online application: 1 February 2019
- Date of SSB Interview: April 2019 – July 2019
- Commencement of training: January 2020
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) Recruitment 2019 for Officers/Sailors | 102 Vacancies | Last Date: 1 February 2019
4/ 5Bhavesh Chothani